Delivery and installation of desktop computers
Universitas Multimedia Nusantara (UMN) and Silla University Korea with the funding from KOICA (Korea International Cooperation Agency) will establish 4th Industrial Revolution Technical Center (KOICA-Silla-UMN Project) at UMN campus in Tangerang. The technical center will provide training for university students in Cloud-Big Data and Smart Factory
For this purpose, UMN requires 70 desktop computer with specification :
|Manufacturer and model specifications||Main Board||Intel H370|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-9400 (2.90Ghz Up To 4.10 Ghz, Cache 9MB,6 Core)|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 (8Gb X 2Pcs)|
|HDD||SSD 256GB + HDD 1TB Sata|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics(Inside)|
|OS||Windows 10 Professional 64Bit|
|ODD||Super Multi DVD Writer (M-DISC support)|
|Display port||Dual monitor operation with HDMI|
|* Wireless 1707 Card (802.1 1BGN + Bluetooth 4.0 2.4Ghz
* USB Mouse MS116 & USB Keyboard KB216
* 3 Yr Onsite Service (3/3/3)
* Including installation fee
|Light and shade ratio||1000:1|
- Taxes are included.
- The computer is limited to genuine computer manufacturers such as Dell, HP, and Lenovo, and does not apply to assemblies.
- Each individual item specification must be more than the above specification (standard)
- Delivery and installation shall be performed at the user-designated place as requested, and license programs (e.g., MS-office, vaccine software, PC protection, window update, etc.) held by the user-specified university shall be installed free of charge.
- In case of initial failure or failure within one month, replacement of the product is required in principle.
- Free warannty services for 3 years or more
BIDDING INFORMATION :
Bidding Method: Open Competitive Bidding, Total Bidding
- Bidding is sent to e-mail : [email protected]
- Bidding deadline: Jun 18, 2021 (Thursday) 10:30 UMN Building (KSU4IRTC)
- Bidding time and place: Jun 18, 2021 (Thursday) 10:30 UMN Building (KSU4IRTC)
Delivery and installation deadline: Within 30 days of the contract date
Eligibility to participate in bidding
- Companies that are not restricted to participate biddings by Indonesian Law.
- A company whose head office or branch office was located in Indonesia as of the bidding announcement date and whose product delivery record should be confirmed for the past three years.
- Companies that can submit the manufacturer’s original product supply and technical assistance (A/S) commitment before bidding
- Joint supply and demand and subcontracting not possible
6. Determining the Successful Bidder
- Determining the lowest bidder as the bidder for a bid that is valid below the expected price
- If there are two or more valid minimum bidders of the same price, the successful bidder will be determined by lottery.
7. Invalidation of bids
Cases that fall under Indonesian Law (invalid bid)
8. Payment and Ownership of Bid Security Deposit
- A copy of bank transfer confirmation, 2/100 of the bid price as a document prepared for submission of the bid participation application form.
- If a company participates in the bid but does not win the bid, a bid deposit of 2/100 of the paid bid amount and, if there is any interest accrued, immediately return the amount including interest to the relevant company.
- If the successful bidder does not conclude the contract within the fixed date, the bid deposit shall belong to KSU4IRTC accounting.
9. Bidding Participant Requirement Documents
- Bidding participation registration form
- Declaration of performance of a clean contract (for bidders)
- a copy of the business registration certificate;
- A transcript of the corporation registry and a certificate of full payment of national and local taxes
- Power of attorney and certificate of employment (if representative is present)
- Bid security deposit (A copy of bank transfer confirmation, 2% of the bid price)
- Certificate of performance (original issued by the ordering organization)
- Manufacturer’s Supply and Technical Assistance (A) Commitment
- If the submitted document is a copy, affix your seal after specifying the “original contrast brush”
10. Other Matters
- Bidders must participate in the bidding with complete knowledge of the bidding requirements, such as bidding notices, product specifications and specifications (breakdowns), and the responsibility arises from the lack of accurate knowledge of bidding materials.
- Before participating in the bidding, participate in the bidding after consulting with the person in charge about the equipment installation site confirmation, delivery and installation.
- Matters related to this bidding shall be dealt with by applying the law concerning contracts as national parties and the enforcement order of the law.
– Product specifications and installation related: