Just like your college classes, dorm living is a learning experience. From the realities of sharing a bathroom to the joys of taking part in late-night philosophical discussions, you’ll likely discover new and different things every day.
For students from outside Jakarta/ Tangerang, UMN provides dormitory.
UMN dormitory consists of 3 buildings: Building A (for male students only), Building B and Building C (for female students only).
In each building there are 2 types of rooms:
- Single Room (for 1 occupant)
- Double Room (for 2 occupants)
Dormitory Universitas Multimedia Nusantara
Jl. Bouleavard Raya Blok M5 no. 3, Pondok Hijau Golf
Summarecon Gading Serpong
Tangerang – Banten 15810
More Information, contact :
Dormitory Office: Ibu Evy 0811 864 1010
- Spring beds and beds
- Study table and wardrobe for each occupant
- Bathroom in the room
- Full AC
- Guest lobby
- Lounges on each floor are equipped with TV
- 24-hour internet connection with Wi-fi (accessible from each room)
- Integrated security system
- Discussion room to study together
- Parking for cars, motorbikes and bicycles